Sunday, October 05, 2008

43rd Taiwan Golden Bell Nomination for Best Actress

Read news on AF

The nominations for the 43rd Taiwan Golden Bell Best Actress Awards includes 4 major popular Taiwanese idol actresses: Angela Chang, Ariel Lin, Chen Qiao En, and Rainie Yang.

Personally, I am rooting for Chen Qiao En although I have not seen the other three’s works in the running. I think she did a great job in Fated to Love You, and her character in the serie has experienced a lot of events which gave her the opportunity to display different acting throughout the serie. I’ve seen Ariel Lin and Rainie Yang’s previous works before though, and Ariel Lin is a stronger contender between the two in my opinion. As for Chen Qiao En and Ariel Lin, it’s hard to say. Both of them are my favorite Taiwanese idol actresses, so I hope the best for both of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go for Ariel. She's really a good actress and I think, among the four lovely ladies that was nominated, Ariel deserves the award the most.

Anonymous said...

personaly i would go for qiao en coz i watch fated to love you and i thought it was great so yeah...

btw do you know where i can view the list of nomination for the golden bell award...?