Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TVB Couple- Louis and Jessica

Detective Investigation IV MV with "Big Big World" song
1999《刑事侦辑档案IV》MV《Big Big World》


Somehow, the song "I'm a big, big girl in a big world" popped into my head today, and I immediately thought about one of my favorite TVB couples- Louis Koo and Jessica. So I searched for this song and them on Youtube and saw this wonderful MV. Watching this reminds me of their memorable and yet bittersweet relationship in the serie. I think LJ are so memorable not only b/c of their chemistry but because their relationship ending was so sad and unexpected. Jessica keeps on saying that she fell in love with Louis's character Tsui Fei in various interviews...but I can't help to think that she also partly fell in love with Mr. Louis Koo himself too!

Here are some links about LJ that you can click on:

1. Jaynestar article about the couple - Louis & Jessica

2. Louis & Jessica forum

****************

No comments: