Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bosco & Shirley at TVB8 Program on 6/9/08

*From now on, posts on Bosco & Shirley will be posted on this blog and my Bosco Wong & Shirley Yeung blog.


*Pictures from LoveBosco.net and on.cc

Finally, Bosco & Shirley meet again filming for a TVB8 Program called 娛樂金剛圈, and they took some pics together outside of the program! The pictures and articles do not show them playing any games together so that's too bad, but heck, pictures are better than nothing! :)

Bosco sure looks skinnier! His hairstyle reminds me of his character in The Price of Greed though! Shirley looks cute as usual!

hmm....I've noticed that in many pictures, Bosco & Shirley doesn't seem that close as compared to say Bosco & Tavia or Bosco & Myolie. Bosco & Shirley seem very distant. Through so many cooperations and appearances together, I would've thought they were be somewhat friends, but in many pictures, it doesn't seem to show?

Well I hope they would pair up again in another serie, but a serie that is worth it. I would rather wait for a great script and a good couple storyline for them to portray. When they pair up again, I hope it would be an awesome serie that showcase their chemistry and put them up there as TVB top couples. Well, they have to shorten that distance between each other to do so, but I do hope they can one day!


//For more on Bosco & Shirley, please visit: http://chakkei.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I've never seen Shirley getting 'close' to any male artiste in TVB, or did I missed any?

The person I see Shirley being close to is Linda Chung most of the time

Anonymous said...

Well there is one, that's her boyfriend, Gregory Lee (if he is still with TVB) haha.

But as for other male TVB artistes, the only one I could think of is Ron Ng. She took some pics with him during the TVB anniversary gala last year, and there was a tabloid article with pics of them chatting behind the scenes during filming of Brink of Law. Other than him, not so much.... I think a big part of that factor is that she's dating someone, but maybe that's just what I think.

As for gals, yup, Shirley seems to have a lot of pics with Linda & even Tavia.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!