Friday, June 13, 2008

Classic TVB serie, "名門"

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ecIFekqIjvE/

Has anyone seen this old TVB serie before? I do not know whether there was an English name to this serie, but I would translate it as " Prestigious Family". This is one of those really old serie I have watched when I was a little kid. I don't quite remember the plot nor the characters, but I remember it was quite tragic and the ending was very unexpected. I was searching for this serie's themevideo since The Silver Chambers of Sorrow sort of reminded me of this serie at the beginning(I guess with it being about a big family and all). Plus, this themesong was one of those songs that make a long-lasting impression.

The themesong was sang by Lui Fong, and the lyrics were by the legendary Wong Jim. Sigh...really miss the themesongs of the past which had more meaning to them. Has anyone watched this serie before?

Themesong Lyrics:

演唱:吕方
作曲:黎小田
作词:黄霑

怎么解决这份冤
怎么解脱万重孽缘
重重命运围住我
绕着你打圈

心知是未了债 理亦还乱
隐隐我又觉得
情缘是就要变
仿佛是那交叉的线
一相逢人就散
不会是大团圆

偏偏心里挂牵
偏偏心里充满依恋
仍然命运围住我
绕着你打转

Credits: Jennydu1999 from http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=308935030

No comments: