Monday, November 23, 2009

Astro on Demand 2008 - Bosco & Shirley

My first post back & it's because I saw one of my favorite couple, Bosco & Shirley on TVB's anniversary Gala haha! Bosco & Shirley has motivated me to update something!! lol

Astro on Demand awards 2008 was actually aired earlier/beginning of this year, but since I was lazy, I did not post anything. However, Bosco & Shirley did walk out on stage together at the beginning. It was interesting since, correct me if wrong, but I think while arriving on Red carpet, it was Ron & Shirley who came out and Bosco & Tavia. So they switch onstage?? lol Perhaps Ron & Tavia are more popular in Malaysia?






Ahhh...they are so cute together as a couple!! Can't TVB see that?? When can they be in another serie together??

Shirley Yeung won for My Favorite Villain from Sung Ka Yee of The Brink of Law, and she thanked Michelle Yim because it was her who helped her get into character. I thought that was so sweet sweet. I hope Michelle & Shirley will be able to cooperate again (and well with Bosco too haha!)

Bosco won for his character Lui To in The Price of Greed. When he was onstage, the MC's teased him saying that there is one person he needed to thank in the audience, and both Tavia & Shirley was gesturing Myolie, but Bosco cleverly said that he has to thank the person sitting next to Myolie, which is Shirley because she was his partner in the serie (actually his onscreen partner is really Kate though! lol). He ended up thanking Shirley a second time onstage too, making everyone laugh haha. It seems something is really going on with Myolie and Bosco - gotta be something with other artistes/friends pointing it out.

For more on Bosco & Shirley, visit: http://chakkei.blogspot.com/

No comments: