Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fan Thoughts on Shirley Yeung


So as a TVB fan and fan of Shirley Yeung, she certainly had a rough year the last 1-2 years. After all that has happened, I did feel disappointed that Shirley went the route that she went, but I am still her fan and hope she does well for herself, daughter, and family in the future.

I have read a lot of bad comments about Shirley in the last 1-2 years, and I will just make a few comments about them. I want to say we don't know her personally and what really happened, so I am not sure why people jump and criticize her for it. I also do not support cheating, and she could have certainly handled it better, but humans are humans. People make mistakes, and while some people don't have to face those mistakes in public, she did have to bear all the pain in public along with the stigma of having a child out of wedlock. I want to say she is definitely very brave to face all the criticism in public. Some females would most likely have an abortion to cover it up and just live another normal day, but she didn't, so at least she bears responsibility for her actions. It's not something to applaud for, but it's good she is a responsible person.

I also dislike the gold-digger comments and Shirley's age. I think Shirley still looks beautiful despite being a mother of one and past mid 30s. Yes, some males may not want to be step fathers, but it's not to say others may not. She could meet an older guy who already has kids and is looking for another half. She could meet someone younger who is willing to take on father responsibilities for her baby.

I hope Shirley does well and finds her career so that she can provide a comfortable income for herself, her baby, and her family, and I also hope she will come back to film for TVB once in a while.


1 comment:

mackenziebackus said...

Situs Judi Slot Online Resmi Aman Dan Terpercaya
Situs Judi Slot 망고 도메인 Online Resmi Aman Dan 바카라커뮤니티 Terpercaya Indonesia 2021. Get your 바카라확률 latest BBSB 야구 분석 BBS BESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBESBES 헬로우 블랙 잭