Sunday, September 07, 2008

Updates

If you visit this blog regularly, you would know I usually update on the weekends because sometimes I don't have much time, or I get lazy and don't update haha.

Anyhow, I have added other blogs to my list of long TVB related blogs, except for 2 or 3 sites which aren't exactly blogs, so the list is about like 37 blog sites related to TVB by TVB fans. If you know of any TVB blog sites that I haven't put on my TVB Links, please let me know so I can add to my grand list of TVB-related blogs!

As if having this blog is not enough, there is also my blog on Bosco Wong & Shirley (which by the way I haven't updated for a while), I created another one!

If you have read the Christian the Lion post I have originally posted on this blog, you might be wondering, why is it gone? Well, after looking at the post for a while, it just didn't fit, and so I decided to make a new blog about lions! The blog is named Handsome Lions, and I will be putting up posts about lions.

On top of the blogs, I have my full time job, and my course on Healthcare Policy, and I'm going on a trip this upcoming weekend so I will not be updating this upcoming weekend.

In the meantime, please take the polls on the left, and enjoy the updates I have made today for this blog, and let me know what you think!

No comments: