Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Post of the New Year....

Happy New Year to everyone! Looking back, I have made several attempts to start and continue several blogs/site before this blog. The problem with me is that I get excited about things very quickly, and I would start them, but I would have trouble continuing to update.

Once again, I started this blog in 2006 with an interest to blog, but I was again too lazy to sit my butt down to continue. It changed last year. Every year when it comes to the anniversary time, I would get excited and it’s no different for 2007. And that is one of the reason I continued this blog…to share my thoughts about the anniversary last year, TVB, and Asian Entertainment. The other reason is because I wanted to start some sort of fan site on Bosco & Shirley because it seems they have very few support from online fans. After seeing the visitor hits and reading the comments of visitors and their opinions, it really motivated me to continue writing. Much thanks to the people who continue to visit and those who leave comments.

In my next several posts, I would write some of my thoughts on a special article spanning four issues of TVB Weekly which highlighted classic TVB series and moments over 40 years. In the meantime, check out the poll on the left side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year to you too!! Keep up the good work =)

And thanks again for leaving me lots of comments on my TVB blog! much appreciated!!

Jadedreams said...

ktvb, thanks for visiting my blog again!

haha...I'm glad you are not annoyed with me commenting so much on your blog! :)