Saturday, March 01, 2008

Goodbye- L2M

I don’t know what to say,
and why I feel this way.
And when I think of you,
I know it’s sad but true.

Now that the bond is broken,
due to all the words that were spoken.
And now I got to let go,
This is what I want you to know.

Goodbye (goodbye~)
My friend (oh my friend~)
This time, this is the end.
So long (so long my friend~)
I hope that one day, we will meet again.

I don’t know what to do,
cause now I’m here without you.
How can I heal this pain?
When all there is, is blame.

I’m looking for a new sky,
so I can mend this broken heart.
And now I got to let go,
this is what I want you to know.

(Repeat Chorus )

*Bridge
I cannot wait, for these tears to dry.
I must move on right now and leave the pain inside.
Give me the strength, cause I cannot wait.

(Repeat Chorus x2)

I don’t know what to say,
and why I feel this way...

*Lyrics Translated by bebexd at AF:Wish To See You Again Thread

**DL link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/rrrr39

***Can be purchased at: Wish to See You Again TV Soundtrack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This song is a song that is part of a soundtrack for a Taiwanese series call Wish to See You Again. I thought it was very soothing to listen too. For those who don't like boy band songs, you are warned lol.

In older TVB series, there used to be some really good English songs they play once in a while, but nowadays, the English songs they choose aren't really up to par in my opinion, at least with the series I was able to catch lol

As for this song, which couple from TVB series do you think it relates too? I haven't watch On The First Step, but reading about Tavia and Ron's relationship, I thought this song would fit them. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

YanYang said...

=)
I Love This Song!I Love F4!!!
Thanks ^^