Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tavia Yeung, Shirley Yeung, and Linda Chung



Tavia, Shirley, and Linda took a picture together for "Heart of Greed 2" catwalk in the traditional Chinese red wedding chi pao on 3/28/08, and posted it on their TVB Blog. They also took a pic together during the TVB Anniversary Celebration or Awards in November 2007. I wonder if they are really good friends? I thought they look beautiful together despite me not being a Linda Chung fan. Kinda like Charlie's Angels right? lol Anyway, I just made a little fanart of them above. For the real pictures, go to their blog sites.



Since I quite adore Shirley and Tavia individually, I love this pic of them. Hope they would be able to star in another serie and have many friendship or sister scenes together. It is impossible in "HOG2" since Shirley plays the young Lee Sze Kei and is guest starring, while Tavia is part of the main cast.

*Above pics are all found from Shirley and Tavia's TVB Blog:
Shirley Yeung TVB Blog
Tavia Yeung TVB Blog
All pictures owned by TVB and respective artists. Please visit their blog sites for more pictures of them for this event.

No comments: