Saturday, March 01, 2008

Want to Share Your Thoughts/Opinions On This Blog??

I want this blog to consist of interesting thoughts or ideas on TVB and Asian Entertainment by me, but yet there are times I run out of things to talk about (or I get lazy and tired), so I would like to reach out and share what others are thinking so that this blog can be a blog with not only my thoughts, but a gathering of other people's thoughts or interests on TVB and Asian Entertainment as well.

Do you have something you want to write about or you feel strongly about regarding TVB, HK and or Asian Entertainment, and you want to share but maybe you don't have a blog? Maybe a review for a serie, albums, or movies? Or perhaps you want to share a song or pictures relating to Asian Entertainment (NO Edison sex pictures please) or fanart?

Or you want to know what I think about something? Or are you looking for something and want me to write about it? Or a suggestion?

Any writing, article, or picture that you write or share would be appropriately credited to you, but will be posted by me. There would be no monetary compensation, just the satisfaction of seeing your writing online and comments from me and maybe other readers. Not every writing or article would be posted, but I'll try to answer all emails or comments.

If you want to submit your writing, article, or suggestion, please email me at Jadedreams@gmail.com

No comments: