Saturday, July 12, 2008

Au Revoir Shanghai to air on Pay Vision


Old Promotional Event Picture from Sohu.com

I just saw this news on lovebosco.net by member mui mui. Au Revoir Shanghai will air on August 12, 2008 as mentioned on TVB 剧集台 website.

Very happy to know since there may be a possibility of another promotional event with Bosco & Shirley! Bosco & Michael Mui are also quite good friends, so if there any promotional events, they will bring a fun atmosphere! I am a little curious whether Anne Heung would attend if there is a promotional event since she has left the entertainment circle already. I hope she would, but it would be hard to take a day off at her workplace. Imagine the boss's reaction when she says "Boss, can I take a day or two off to promote a Hong Kong TV show I was a main lead in?"

I remember Au Revoir Shanghai is an ok serie, and I thought it was very interesting towards the beginning, but I didn't like it as much as the serie progressed. Nonetheless, the Bosco & Shirley scenes were cute, but I didn't quite like their relationship in this serie because Shirley's character spent a majority of the time with Power Chan's character.

Hope to see the cast promote the serie in August!

For other Bosco & Shirley news, please visit: http://chakkei.blogspot.com/

No comments: