Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moonlight Resonance Themevideo/song



*If you want to listen to the full DJ version (3:32), you can visit Crimsonrain.com , but it sounds kind of different to the themesong.



//So Moonlight Resonance will be airing today (in HK time)! Wonder how it will fare in ratings for the first day!

I like the themesong for Moonlight Resonance more than the themesong for Heart of Greed. MR's themesong reminds me a little of the old (and LONG!) family sagas in the 80s, which seems to be quite fitting for this serie. It starts off a little bit loud but gradually it gets softer, and the overall melody is pleasant to listen to. The themesong to Heart of Greed is way too loud and dramatic at the beginning that when it gets softer it's like a big jump. The lyrics to MR, however, seems to be talking about the viewpoint of Michelle's character, so don't know if it's a good representative of the whole serie though.

I saw the first four clips of MR, and I am surprised to see a fight scene with Tavia and Susanna. It's a very different character for Tavia, at least so far I've seen of her series, and I can't wait to see more of her, Susanna, and Michelle's characters. I'm looking forward to this serie, but man, hope I don't jinx the show. The series I look forward too often don't do well in ratings. Boo! lol

No comments: