Saturday, July 05, 2008

直覺, "Intuition" sang by Joyce Cheng

直覺 [TVB《甜言蜜語》主題曲]- 鄭欣宜
"Intuition" TVB's themesong for Sweet Talk, sang by Joyce Cheng
作曲:周永恒
填詞:陳詩慧

寂靜 若笑聲不再動聽
Silence, as if though the sound of laughter is not pleasant to hear
說話 無奈已聽不到 怎呼應
Words spoken, can not help but am not able to listen anymore, [so] how to respond?
能用心聽 仍未肯定
Can use the heart to listen, yet still can not be sure
雙眼總算可以 看清
[My] pair of eyes could still be able to see clearly


**誰會以真心的對我 如若說出口 可算麼
Who would treat me with genuine feelings; if said out loud, does this count?
又無需許下承諾 只話甜言蜜語出錯
There’s no need to leave a promise, then say the sweet talk was just an error
用我雙眼看會否清楚
Using my pair of eyes to see, would it be clear?
問那位真心的對我
Ask who will treat me with genuine feelings
直覺推測應該會是沒有錯*
[My] Intuition deduces that indeed there should be no error.


假使 沒有開口說在意
Suppose, [even though I] have not express this attention out loud
心裡其實很清楚你的真摰
The heart actually knows your true sincerity.
無用猜疑 如若表示
No need to doubt, if there is an expression
輕輕一個擁抱 已知
A light hug [and] it is known

Repeat * *


*Chinese lyrics founded here: king-zone.com
*Translation: My version of the translation into English

// The first time I heard this song, I didn't think much of it, but after listening a couple of times, I grew to like it. Joyce seems like she put a lot of emotions into the song, especially the chorus part. If Joyce is able to sing this nicely live, then she may have a career in singing after all.

I find this song quite romantic. It's like blocking everything else around you, and asking yourself if the person in front of you, really loves you.

No comments: