Friday, November 16, 2007

TVB Couple MVs

血荐轩辕作品《TVB情侣集锦MV3》uploaded by 17share


This MV focuses on ancient couples, and I noticed a lot on Tavia, Charmaine, Sonijia, and Michelle Ye...and it's too be expected, these actresses look extremely gorgeous in ancient costumes. In particular, I think Tavia and Michelle Ye looks better in ancient costumes compared to modern, while Charmaine and Sonijia looks good in pretty much both. However, if it's my opinion, I think Tavia and Michelle possesses the ancient beauty looks the most.

血荐轩辕作品《TVB情侣集锦MV2》 uploaded by 17share


This one focuses on modern couples. I love the music that accompanies the MV, but I don't exactly like all of the couples they got. There are some hits and misses with some couples in the MV if it were up to me, but since I didn't make the MV, I can't complain.

血荐轩辕作品《TVB情侣集锦MV》 uploaded by 17share


A mix of both. Wonderful song by Leo, but again, some couples are not exactly my pick.

TVB新人王MV集锦(上)uploaded by 17share


TVB新人王MV集锦(下)uploaded by 17share


These two are my favorite ones, most likely because I've seen a majority of the series it has, and I simply adore Bosco, Ron, Raymond, Sammul, Tavia, Myolie, Leila etc. Accompany by the string of classic songs by TVB which matches the scenes it showed, everytime I watch these MVs, it gives me a nostalgic feeling.

*All MVs NOT MADE by me

No comments: