Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Myolie in Burning Flame 3?

Asianfanatics: Kevin will cooperate with Myolie Wu in Burning Flame 3

Keep in mind that this news has not been confirmed. This piece of info was found from a piece of article at this Baidu site. I like Myolie, so I am glad if she is able to participate in such a grand production. However, I am not very happy with the idea that she might potentially pair up with Bosco again. Sure, they have only paired up twice with War of in Laws, but all these rumors of them are constantly in the news, and it's getting annoying seeing the two of them together. Not to mention how much more gossip/rumors there would probably be after War of in Laws 2. They really need to take a break from each other from series since they have so much rumors with their personal lives. Give the audience a break. After all, they have plenty of opportunities to pair with each other in the distant future. I really hope that they would both pair up with different people in BFIII, if Myolie is indeed in it. Heck, I don't even mind seeing him with Kate Tsui, Fala, or even a newer actress.

What does everyone think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree. Its not that Boscolie isn't a good couple, I actually admit they have chemistry but I think they should just stop at WOIL and the rumors. Boscolie again will make the audience bored.

Myolie should just pair with Kevin and get another young lady to be Bosco's partner. I don't mind Kate or Fala too.

Anonymous said...

Have to add that I actually like Bota and Bosco-Shirley more :P

Jadedreams said...

Glad to hear that you agree with me. I also like Bota and Bosco-Shirley more, but I think they've paired up a lot in the last year, so I would rather both couples not pair up again until the distant future in series that are worth it.

If you like Bosco-Shirley and have time, visit my other blog on them:
http://chakkei.blogspot.com/