Saturday, August 09, 2008

Fated to Love You (Ancient Version) and Possible Movie?

Read News here: Not fated to be a couple previous era; Ethan and Qiao En comes together on big screen

The news just talks about how the ancient version did not get to film, and how the serie may be able to put into film. I think it is too bad the ancient version will not be able to film. The plot is quite creative, and I would like to see how it would play out.

I thought this news was also interesting because I’ve wondered why TVB ancient series could be made into a modern serie, but there has yet to be a modern TVB serie put into ancient version (correct if I’m wrong). With the modern to ancient type of serie, I know some modern elements can’t be used in ancient, but plots with the family, friends, and lovers can still be used. It would be interesting to see the cast of Heart of Greed or Moonlight Resonance star in an ancient version. I could just see it with Ha Yu being Emperor, Louise Li, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim as the Empress and Concubines, while Raymond, Moses, Bosco are the princes, etc. etc.

Do you?? LOL Take the poll on the left!

No comments: